- Object-based and graph-centric urban landuse and structure mapping in spatial high resolution Earth observation data.
- UAV based archaeological 3D surface analysis applications in cooperation with the Department of Pre- and Ancient History (Gleisberg).
- Octocopter (GeoConcept X8000) piloting and project operation,
- Quadrocopter (Phantom 4 Pro) flight planning and 3D point cloud analysis for surface change and crown structure analysis (JCL),
- ASDI FieldSpec3 based field and lab spectrometer measurements,
- Field DGPS measurements using a GNSS STONEX S9III receiver,
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=lRRg1HEAAAAJ&hl=de